[orca-list] Firefox not accessible in Ubuntu Lucid alpha

I'm trying to help track down accessibility issues in Ubuntu Lucid
alpha.  Orca is now up and running on my machine with excellent
performance.  However, Orca reports firefox as 'inaccessible'.  I ran
accerciser, and Firefox isn't even listed, though there is something
called <dead>.  I've installed the latest atk, at-spi, and orca from
git sources, but the problem persists.  Can anyone suggest what next
steps I might try to figure out what's going on?

Thanks,
Bill