Re: [orca-list] [pulseaudio-discuss] Has anyone ever gotten Orca and Pulse Audio to work together well?

There are buffer issues with PulseAudio and the ALSA plugin it uses. I know that for games, the 'latency' and/of buffersize was changed - and now all sound is coming in to me 0.5s it was generated. I also have some things played back twice because of the buffer changes.

Don't expect a reply though until after the new year, I'm waiting on them too...