From: flavia de paula <flaviadepaula hotmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Sent: Fri, 4 December, 2009 4:14:54 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Magnification on Ubuntu 9.04

Hello Everyone,

I have just installed Ubuntu 9.04. Then I activated Orca with magnification, setting it up, so it would start automatically. I restarted the computer and only Orca screen reading was working, but not magnification. I switched to only magnifier, without Orca and also it was not working. When I tried to turn off the computer, the screen would briefly appear magnified and then returned to the normal size. Any suggestions are most welcomed!

Thanks,

Flavia

Windows LiveT Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever. Learn more.