Re: [orca-list] Orca not announcing attributes

Hi Luke:

It works find for me with Orca 2.28 and OOo 3.1 on OpenSolaris: when I press Orca+f to get the text attribute information about where the caret is, Orca speaks the "underline" attribute as appropriate.

If this doesn't work for you, there may have been some changes made somewhere along the line to get things working.

Will

luke Davis wrote:
In openoffice 3, Orca 2.26.1, Orca is not announcing underlining in writer.

If I enter the OOo specific settings, Go to underline, press the right arrow, I find that the box is checked.

However when I move over underlined text, I get no announcement other than the letter.

Is it an OOo configuration issue, an orca issue, a me issue, or something else?

Luke