Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird is really Groovin'!

Unfortunately, having a lot of messages in the list still causes
Thunderbird to lag quite a lot. I don't notice it in my inbox, since I
keep it clean, but Gmail automatically archives messages in All Mail.
This is great for searching old messages, but it's a pain to navigate,
because the lag is so long. And it seems to have nothing to do with the
total number of messages in the folder, but rather the number of
messages in the displayed list. If you can make it to the quick search
text box and enter something there and go back to the list, you will
find that it's just as snappy as it ever was. Then if you clear the
search box, and navigate back to the list, the problem returns. This
probably should be filed as a bug, but should it be filed against Orca
or TBird?

Kyle

--
 Jesus you're my life.