Re: [orca-list] Confirmation: Orca on Gnome 2.24 crashes when sounds are enabled.

Hi,

Gentoo uses pulse audio?

I had problems in my jaunty box but they were solved changing pulse audio to alsa.

[]S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar informal com br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859