Re: [orca-list] mbpurple plugin and Orca

HI,
when you receive a message from someone in twitter using the mbpurple pidgin pluggin, observe that the message is complemented with a *, and a rt. This is not part of the message itself but can be clicked to executed some actions. You can click using orca commands. Clicking in the * will mark as favorite and click in the RT retwit the message.
Clicking in the sender will reply.

You can also type some commands starting with a /.

/replies - to get all replies to you
/refresh - get new tweets instantly
/tag, /btag, /untag - automatically tag all your message, good for tagging messages with some hash tag.

You can read something about at:
http://webupd8.blogspot.com/2009/03/twitter-in-pidgin-plugin.html

[]S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar informal com br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859