Re: [orca-list] Build Error

Hi Arky:

Did you change anything else on your machine? I'm also not familiar with the command you are using to compile. I use autogen.sh when building orca from git and configure when building orca from tarballs.

Does http://momentarypause.blogspot.com/2006/02/acconfigheaders-vs- amconfigheaders.html help?

Will