[orca-list] Moving around terminal windows orca

Hi. I've been looking on the internet but have not been able to find an answer to my question yet. I want to review a list of directories after I type ls in the directory that I want to look in. I however can't read the directory list line by line after the list has been printed on the screen. I can only read a history of my commands that I have typed in to the terminal and the virtual viewer doesn't work. This would be useful for me for checking the spelling and exact locations of things without having to listen and guess things five times or so.
If I am using the command line in windows I can just switch to the jaws cursor to read any feedback after typing something in to the command line.

Any thoughts or information would be helpful.

Thanks
Jen!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4337 (20090815) __________

http://www.eset.com