[orca-list] problems with a message in thunderbird

Hi all,

I am facing a problem in thunderbird with a specific message.
When I press ctrl+end to go to the end of the message, orca freezes during about 20 seconds.

Until now I found only one message where this problem occurs.
Since this is an internal message, it can not be forwarded to the list.
Any suggestion on how to track this problem?
Thanks.

--
[]S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br