[orca-list] query regarding new festival voice's speech output

Hi,

  I am trying to use a newly created Festival Indian language voice with orca.
The Indian language voice works with festival (v 1.96 beta), taking in
transliterated text as the input for synthesis. But, i could not get orca
speak the same transliterated text, when the text is highlighted.

  I have tried to make it work in ubuntu(8.1) and also in fedora(fc10), but in
vain. Please provide pointers as to how to go about debugging why the speech
output is not provided for the newly created voice. (The default festival
voice - kal_diphone- works fine with orca ). Thanking in advance.

Regards,
Vinodh.