[orca-list] gnome-python-desktop found

Hey all
Never mind my last msg, I did eventually find gnome-python-desktop although it's listed under python-gnome2-desktop-dev in Ubuntu, despite being listed in their package web page by the name gnome- python-desktop-dev. Orca's compiling fine again.

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams