Re: [orca-list] A suggestion about orca verbocity

On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 19:50 +0200, Christian wrote:
HI all,
I have a question. Most Windows screen readers are able to tell you how many items there are in a list or
tree view. I can live without it, but any planns to eventually include this?
Also, there is also a function in Windows screen reader to read current date and time. That would be great
if Orca had that feature too.

There is a script which stormdragon had sent me about date and time, I
find no reason why it should not be included in orca by default.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.