Re: [orca-list] flat review doesn't work

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 07:48:33AM +0200, Dorado Martínez, Francisco Javier wrote:
Hi Daniel, all

Hi Javier,

 Very strange problem. Make sure that you don't have any Orca's .py or
user-settings.py in your home directory, any script causing error in
your .orca/orca-scripts directory...  Finally try to create a debug

Thanks. It turns out I had a setting called "allow keyboard to control
mouse" or something like that under system>preferences>keyboard.
When I untick that, it all works perfectly again, not sure how or why
that got ticked!

Thanks very much.

Cheers,
Daniel.