De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Daniel Dalton
Enviado el: martes, 21 de abril de 2009 12:07
Para: orca-list
Asunto: [orca-list] flat review doesn't work

Hello,

When I log in as "daniel" a user on my system, flat review seems to be broken, it doesn't move at all! Does
anyone know why this could be? I have reset everything to the defaults, ran the orca setup program again, but
still no luck. User daniel1 works fine though. When logged in as daniel, and I press a letter that does
something with insert that action is taken. eg. if I press f orca will announce the font when in oo... So I
imagine I've done something to gnome and created a sticky insert key...? So any ideas on how to fix this
problem? Or is there something else people may think it could be? I haven't had a chance to update yet to
git, so still using the latest from svn, but as I said user daniel1 and other users work fine it's just user
daniel experiencing this behaviour.

Thanks very much
Daniel.

Este mensaje y cualquier fichero anexo se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario y pueden contener
informaciÃn privilegiada o CONFIDENCIAL. Si no es Vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la
utilizaciÃn, divulgaciÃn y/o copia sin autorizaciÃn està prohibida en virtud de la legislaciÃn vigente. Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vÃa y proceda
a su destrucciÃn**
***Antes de imprimir este mensaje o sus anexos, asegÃrese de que es necesario. El medio ambiente està en
nuestra mano***