Re: [orca-list] Updating the Wiki for git

Hi,
I did the updates, but there was a couple of things I am not sure about.  Mostly the urls for the git repositories, I think I got them right, but if someone will take a look and let me know.  Also, I found how to install git on Fedora and Ubuntu, but I am not sure about the others.  If I got something wrong or need to add anything let me know.
Thanks
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/