Re: [orca-list] orca isn't announce values in combo boxes in pref page

Thanks for reporting this - it was indeed a bug introduced with the fix for #576438. I checked in a new fix just now that should hopefully resolve this.

Will

David E. Price wrote:
Hi,

I can confirm this behavior, although I would use different terminology. The combo boxes, such as voice settings and person, are working correctly. the sliders, such as rate and volume, and the check boxes are not indicating a change of their value or status.

I'm using Ubuntu Intrepid, fully updated and upgraded, and Orca from svn trunk, revision 4674 (today).

dave