[orca-list] orca isn't announce values in combo boxes in pref page

Hi all,
    Today I updated orca to latest version from svn trunk.
After this I am experiencing the following problem:

Orca doesn't announce values in combo boxes in the preference page

To reproduce try the following steps:
1) Press ctrl+space to activate the orca's preference.
2) press right arrow to select the speech page.
3) press tab until you find the volume combo box.
4) try change the value using the up/down key.

In my machine nothing is announced but the value is changed.
The same happens in other combos like speed.

Perhaps this can be related to fixes applied to bug #576037?

Actually I am running ubuntu 9.04 beta with all updates applied.

Thanks.

bug #576037