Re: [orca-list] Orca Find: How Is It Supposed To Work?

I don't know about the Orca find, as caps+[ (I use laptop layout) works
fine for me. I also don't have any problems with Firefox's find feature
with Orca, it's an incremental find (i.e. you move to the result as you
type it) and Orca announces this. To close it I just press escape and
I'm right there at the position Orca reported. If it's not the result I
wanted, I just press f3 to find the next place the search appears.