Re: [orca-list] Orca Languages

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 14:47 +0100, Anthony Sales wrote:
Hi, I wondered what languages subscribers to this mailing list used as their
default display language, braille tables, keyboard layout and Orca voice etc.
Are there significant numbers of people using languages other than English
and if so what are you using?
I use polish. I can't say how many people in Poland use orca. In our country it is considered to be a new
option for the blind computer users and is treated rather as an experimental thing then as a real working
environmant.
Damian SP9QLO