[orca-list] options to change the inflection range?

Hello all,
I had a quick look at nvda installed at one of my friends place.

Thanks to michael and many others on that list, I easily helped him to
completely switch over to gnu/linux.

One thing that strikes me is about the option to change inflection when
orca uses espeak in particular (I don't know about other synthesizers ).

Why can't we have such an option just the way we have for rate, pitch
etc in the speech tab?

Right now I hack it by directly changing the parameters in the en file
found in espeak-data at /usr/share.

did any one really feel such a need or am I too robotic?

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.