Re: [orca-list] need some review on orca with debian.

Dear List!

In Debian testing have an espeakup package, this package does speak
speakup texts with espeak. I installed following packages:
apt-get install speakup-modules-2.6.26-1-686 espeakup
After the installation is finished and restart the system, espeakup
reads some boot messages, and the console is talking fine. In future,
possible doing a speakup prepared installer with soundcard support and
native installed espeakup package?

Another method:
I tryed the remastersys package with debian to make a distributable live
dvd my system. Look here:
http://www.geekconnection.org/remastersys/debian.html
This package contains a little installer (remastersys-installer).

Third method:
I make a little gnome Debian live cd with live installer. Works fine
with native Orca support, the installer installed the system correct,
but the installer is not talking yet.

In Debian experimental contains now orca 2.25.92 version.

Attila