[orca-list] inaccessible program Echolinux 0.17A

Hello there,

i am a ham radio operator and found Echolinux and have it in a .deb
file.  I was wondering if there is a ham radio operator who knows more
python than I do to help make Echolinux accessible?  I have lots of
friends there.  It's just the GUI interface which needs to be made
accessible as the echolinux program just spawns echoaudio and connects
to the servers.  Any help in this would be appreciated.  I am aware of
IRLP which I also plan to set up but I have used Echolink for years and
have some good friends on there.

Scott