Re: [orca-list] rss

On 30.09.2008 21:35, Alonzo wrote:
hello,

Thunderbird would be a god solution, but it does not work for my 64bit
system. I know they make nightly builds, but it's only for 32 bit
systems. Since I'm currently runnign debian, tehre is icefdove, but it's
only 2.0.17 or something like that... I can't recall the version number
off hand.

The 2.x generation is not accessible. I heard from some people that a 32 bit version of Thunderbird runs on a 64 bit machine, but I don't know the details.
As alternative you can use Firefox.
Hermann