[orca-list] Upgrade to Intrepid Alpha6

Hi,
I upgraded to Intrepid last night.  The strange thing is, I ended up having to manually upgrade ubuntu-desktop and gnome-orca after everything was finished.  I am not sure why they didn't upgrade along with everything else.  So far, everything is working great except Orca seems to skip somethings when arrowing through menus at first, I thought I was just hitting the button twice, but it happens more often than would account for something like that.
Also, was wondering if the log in music has changed for Ubuntu?  It almost seems like I am getting the standard Gnome music but I am not sure.
Storm