sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
Best regards,
Christian

On 2008-09-29 at 06:46 Aruni Sharma wrote:

Hi Darragh, it would be nice if you could post some tutorial/walk
through/instructions on how to upgrade hardy to intrepid. I tried
modifying the sources.list file replacing hardy with intrepid but my
system was gone.
Thanks,
Aruni.

Robin Kipp wrote:
Hi Darragh,
thanks for another excellent walk through! I guess the music at the
beginning wasn't a typical Irish theme, was it? :-)
Just question, could you please tell me where I can get the Intripid
release? On the Ubuntu.com download page I just see Ubuntu 8.04.1 32 and
64 bit and the alternate CD... Thanks for any info!
Robin