Re: [orca-list] orca bug #535827

Hi Halim:

I verified the problem tonight and commented on the bug.  I was able to
get the logout/shutdown dialogs working, but I had to do the gconftool-2
command that was mentioned in #23.  I also reopened the bug since it
didn't seem as though the at-spi schemas thing was working properly (at
least for me).

Will