Re: [orca-list] upgrading to Intrepid - where is latest orca

Hi, I've orca 2.24.0 installed. It was updated from the repository.

On 09/26/2008 01:57 PM, Rich Caloggero wrote:
I finally managed to get intrepid to work. What I did is to continually
iterate:
loop
apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade
end loop

I must have done it about 5 times before it managed to find and install
everything.

I then rebooted and everything seems to be ok.

I did get the double speaking issue, but just unchecked the "start orca at
login" from the orca prefs and restarted orca.

The problem I am having is that I didn't get the 24.x version of orca when I
upgraded. Is this because its not posted yet at launchpad.net/accessibility
or because I'm doing something wrong?  Its still at 2.23.92.

-- Rich