[orca-list] strange accessibility Problems under gnome 2.24

Hi,
First thanks to all orca developers for great improvements in orca 2.24.

I have experienced some Problems under ubuntu intrepid (all updates
installed).

1. running administration Programms is not possible any more.
I tried the old way with creating an ~/.orbirc file as root and
configured sudo with env_keep .... with no success.

2. shutdown/logoff dialogs are inaccessible

Any Ideas??
Regards
Halim