[orca-list] hello everyone

Hello there everyone,

I found my way back to Linux after a hiatus in Windows for a while.  I
am using Orca alright but aI have a couple of questions which do not
both go together so I'll send one at at a time.

Firstly, I am wondering how do I read a message in Evolution when I use
the plus key on the num pad kno matter where I am with in a message I
cannot read anything without using the flat review.  I also did my home
work and looked up on http://live.gnome.org/orca with no luck.  if I
could get some suggestions I would surely appreciat  the help.

Scott Berry