Re: [orca-list] Python-pyatspi problems

Hi, Christian,

At this point in time, you don't need to use svn trunk of at-spi--the version in Intrepid works well with Orca from trunk.

dave

On 09/23/2008 04:06 PM, Christian wrote:
Hi all,
Well, I just upgraded to Ubuntu Intrepid but I have a question.
I wanted to upgrade ot the latest svn trunk of at-spi and orca, but it doesn't work.
First, I got an error message telling me that python-pyatspi hasn't been configured.
When I try to configure it it doesn't work either.
Any tips?
Many thanks,
Christian