[orca-list] A small problem with braille panning

Hi all,

I'm using orca 2.22.3 on a fedora 9 computer with brltty 3.9 and a
32-cells braille display.

Since I'm quite a newbie to linux yet, and I was use to windows system,
I really like using braille in flat review, especially while surfing
with FireFox or working with the gnome terminal.

In this mode, orca presents me the text line by line with each line
ended by the three characters " $l".

In regular conditions, when I pan right, the display is moved to the
right and, if it has already reached the end of a line, it should go to
the first characters of next line, just like it does in a text console.

My problem is that orca won't pan the display to next line if the
current one ends at cell R, R-1, R-2 or R-3 where R is the rightmost
cell of the display. R-4 and less pan to next line just fine.

Did anyone else notice this or did I do something wrong while
configuring or setting up orca on my system please?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. ChD