[orca-list] gnome-speech-swift and ubuntu intrepid

Hi all, has anyone noticed a fair amount of drop-outs with cepstral 5.0 and the gnome-speech driver in ubuntu intrepid? I installed Cepstral David and Amy, and I'm experiencing a large amount of crashes, where I have to re-run orca in order to resume speech. Is there any way to prevent them from happening so frequently? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy