[orca-list] GNOME-Orca - Training Course - Testing

Hello,

I'm a student of Computer Science of the Federal University of
Espirito Santo (UFES) of Brazil, and Basic Computer teacher (OS, Text
Editor, Spreedsheets program, etc) for people with disabilities,
particularly visual.

In this month i'll begin to teach GNOME-Orca with Ubuntu after a good
period of research and learning about this screen reader, I will also
start in parallel a Virtual Vision (a proprietary screen reader)
Training Course. The programme for both classes have similar contents.
This will allow along the lessons compare and test the capabilities of
Orca regarding other sc. readers.

I will detail documenting the results, doubts and barriers faced by my
students throughout this Screen Readers training courses

I believe that such information is useful to the GNOME-Orca Project
and I'll feel happy to be able to collaborate.

if interested please contact me back

Thank you for your attention

Isaac Pereira, from Brazil

p.s.: Sorry for any error in the english