Re: [orca-list] buying voxin

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 14:34 +0200, mattias wrote:
Yes i try to install
After i have accepted all license arements the installer ask me for a
liceense key
Or passphrase
In that case then I can only suggest contacting them. I have been lead
to believe that the website is down at the moment, so should you not
know the contact address it is contact oralux org

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Frn: Michael Whapples [mailto:mwhapples aim com]
Skickat: den 4 september 2008 14:27
Till: mattias
Kopia: orca-list gnome org
mne: Re: [orca-list] buying voxin

I haven't had that particular problem, but you may try the following: Have
you tried just installing it? I ask this as I know that the encryption has
been known to cause problems on some systems so was considered whether it
should be continued (I don't know whether it has been dropped or not). The
key was for encryption so if no encryption then probably no key needed. Have
you tried contacting them about this? I had a problem with the encryption
and I found them helpful.

Michael Whapples