Re: [orca-list] Writing Regression Test Question

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 01:46:39PM -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
Now that I know that cause and know what to expect I am not too
concerned with it.  It does contradict the instructions on the
Writing Tests wiki, as instructs testers to use the
orca.debug.LEVEL_INFO output;

I reproduced manually it by doing the exact key sequences from the test you
provided.  The important thing is to be in flat review mode (KP_F7 will do
this for you) and then press Tab to give focus to a button.

Thanks Will.  Just to clarify, would you like me to log this as a
bug at this point?

Brian G. Merrell