[orca-list] Using Virtualbox with Orca

Hi list,

I am looking into using virtualisation so I can run Windows XP and Ubuntu side by side.

I installed virtualbox onto a Ubuntu machine but found that it's interface uses the QT toolkit and so is inaccessible to Orca.  I also installed the Windows version on a machine running Vista and JAWS can't read it's UI either.

I am wondering if anyone knows if virtualbox can be controlled from the command line (in either DOS or Linux) so I can create VM's using Windows XP and Ubuntu installation media.

Thanks.
Paul