Re: [orca-list] Are not we backwarding?

I installed it in a laptop from asus tech. I got it, but with strange things happening! hi hi.
1- Run live CD without accessibility.
2- When opened, press alt+F2 and call orca.
3- when finishing stup, answer with no for finish session.
4- Soft reboot.
5- When opened again and with orca working, go to terminal, type sudo su.
6- type orca --no-setup
7- type ubiquity.
And that is fine.

Isn't it strange? What gimnastic? hi hi

Victor Oliveira

Aruni Sharma escreveu:
Hi, are you trying to install it on a laptop or a desktop? I tried the
alfa 6 release. while it did have all the accessibility options
working without any hitch, it did not work on my laptop. I have got
amd 64 machine.
thanks,
aruni