Re: [orca-list] the Java Bridge 1.24.0

copying Jeff, the maintainer of java-access-bridge.

2008/10/11 Scott Berry <sberry northlc com>
       hello there guys and gals,

Well shoot my Java bridge still isn't working.  I double checked my work
this time and everything is indeed correct according to what is on the
Orca home page.  The only problem now is that Orca says the Java control
panel is inaccessible.  I have the one line in my o.orbitrc which is
required as well.  Any ideas what might cause this?