Re: [orca-list] NVDA Max Voice in Orca?
- From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples aim com>
- To: Al Puzzuoli <alpuzz gmail com>
- Cc: Orca List <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] NVDA Max Voice in Orca?
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:16:25 +0000
I would imagine that you would just need to copy the voice data files
for the Max voice into the appropriate voice data directory of espeak in
ubuntu. I am sorry I don't know the acdtual files and directories for
this, may be some one more familiar with ubuntu might help.
On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 18:52 -0400, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
I find the Espeak voice in NVDA, the variant called Max, more
pleasing to listen to than the default Espeak voices in Ubuntu. What
would I need to do to utilize the Max voice with Orca?
] [Thread Prev