Re: [orca-list] Continuous reading in Openoffice3.

Hi, I am not sure whether this is same everywhere. But I have noticed
even with other applicaitons like ff that 'continuous reading' stops
working. I solve this problem by opening speech preferences and
switching to other synth or speech-driver and then everything is fine.
please try this and let me know.
thanks,
Aruni.