Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher

Hi,

spd-conf is an script include in python-speechd to setup
speech-dispatcher properly an easy.

another thing to test speech-dispatcher is:
spd-say "any text, to know, Speech-dispatcher is loud talking"
so if you have installed python-speechd:
-press "f2" type "gnome-terminal"
if you want speech-dispatcher starting from boot, then type:
sudo spd-conf

If you want to set it up per user, then just:
spd-conf

follow the steps, and it will be talking.

greatings
Lutz