[orca-list] having trouble changing key bindings for Orca

        Hello there everyone,

I am having a problem when I try to change the key bindings for Orca.
I am using Intrepid with updates as of today.  here are the steps I
follow:

1.  I am on the desktop.

2.  I hit Alt+f2 to go to the run dialog box.

3.  I type "orca" and press enter.

4.  I have to go back to the desktop.

5.  I do insert on the number pad plus spacebar to get in to Orca
preferences.

6.  I land on the general tab with in the Orca preferences.

7.  I right arrow over to key bindings.

8.  I tab over twice to get in to the view where I can look at the key
bindings.

9.  I use my down arrow to explore the key binding functions.

10.  As soon as I hit the down arrow Orca quits and goes away and I have
to go to the run dialog box and type "orca" to restart Orca and I never
have a chance to look at the key bindings or make any changes to the key
bindings.