Re: [orca-list] Focus issues with Minefield and Shredder

Hi, Hermann,

I am seeing the same behavior. Pressing Alt-F6 moves focus to the unfocused dialog box.

dave

On 10/16/2008 08:34 AM, Hermann wrote:
Hi,
since a few days I observe strange behavior of Orca in Minefield and Shredder: When I open a dialog, Orca does not get the focus. I have to move around by using alt+tab or alt+shift+tab in order to get it. This happens in every situation I open any dialog. In Minefield it happens since beta2 and in Shredder since the tab for every folder has appeared a few days ago.
Can anybody confirm this?
I wrote to the Mozilla developers group for accessibiity with no reply till now.
Hermann