From: Erik Heil [mailto:eheil sdf lonestar org]
Sent: 15 October 2008 14:27
To: Willie Walker
Cc: David Banes; Orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca on Ubuntu eeePC

Hi their.
As you probably know, I'm considering purchasing an EEE PC for use with Linux--doesn't have to be Ubuntu
though.  Since I obviously can't see the screen, will that be a issue for me?  I was under the impression
that the original poster was trying to manipulate the Orca GUI with the touch pad or whatever pointing device
the EEE PC comes wth.
--Erik