[orca-list] Installing and running orca on asus ee pc 901

Hi all.
I'm thinking of buying a Asus eee pc 901 with linux. Is it possible to
run orca on the machine out of the box with the linux distro
preinstalled on it, or do I have to install for example ubuntu on it?
Any suggestions and ideas or feedback on this machine are welcome. I
want to hear others opinion before I buy one. If you don't want to
send them to the list you can reply private to my adress
tony bernedal gmail com
Many thanks.
Regards Tony