Re: [orca-list] a feature suggestion for braille in Orca

On 11.10.2008 at 15:59:26 Scott Berry <sberry northlc com> wrote:
[...]
2.  I would like to see some more navigational keys inOrca.  I see there
is tables, headings, list. But it would be nice to have the following:

e and Shift E:  edit boxes

C and Shift C:  combo boxes

B and Shift B:  buttons

R and Shift R:  radio buttons
I think that would make navigating a page a whole lot smoother at least
for me and I think others as well.

Check out the keybindings tab in the FF preferences of Orca, provided
you are using the very latest Orca.
The functions are implemented, but the keystrokes are not yet
defined. So you can define them by your own.
Note: The "r" key is already in use for life regions.
Hermann