[orca-list] In Intrepid beta release, Orca application preference GUI work interesting

Dear List!

I see interesting bug or not bug with Intrepid Ibex.
If I launch Firefox 3.0 and pressing Ctrl+Alt+space key, the tab lists speech two time when I navigating:
For example:
I navigated the firefox page, and pressed left arrow.
Orca says text attributes page if I remember correct.
Press left arrow again, Orca sayd tex attributes again, but the displayed tab is pronunciation. Pressed left arrow again, Orca sayd pronunciation, but the displayed tab is keybindings page. Tryed testing another application, for example with yelp, the result is same.

Possible confirm this test anybodi?

Attila