Re: [orca-list] garnome-2.24

Hi. Which speech backend are you tryng to use? I ask, because I got everything
talking successfully through Gnome-speech.
On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 03:02:05PM -0400, Robert Spangler wrote:
Try opening gnome-terminal and see if it speaks there.  If so then you're
likely running into the same issue that I am.

Igor Gueths wrote:
Hi all. Has anyone been able to successfully get Orca talking in a fresh
Garnome-2.24.0 build? As far as I know, the rest of the desktop is running ok,
but Orca doesn't do anything except have Espeak say "Welcome to orca." I tried
both Orca trunk, and Orca-2.24.0, with the same result. Any ideas as to what
could be going on? Thanks.