Re: [orca-list] garnome-2.24

Hi all. Sorry for the reply to myself here; however, I figured out that I can
get it talking by using Gnome-speech and the Espeak driver. It seems to be
responding well for now, so I'll probably leave speech output set to
gnome-speech for now; I previously had it set on speech-dispatcher. I currently
have Speech-dispatcher-0.6.2; I am not sure if this may or may not have
something to do with why Orca wouldn't talk through it.